Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break!!!!














This week was Spring Break for the kids. We usually don't do anything, because Adam has to work. But he needed to go to California for meetings, so I decided we should all go and have fun. I made Aimee go with us so I would have someone to hang out with beside my kids. So we went to the Beach and made sandcastles, played in the water and searched for seashells. Then the next day we went to Disneyland. It was busy, but bearable. Our longest wait for a ride was 45 minutes. The rest were not too bad. The park was open extra long because of spring break. So we spent almost 12 hours there. We were able to do everything we wanted to in that time. We were exhausted by the end. But it was well worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Monica!!!! I'm so jealous. I can't believe you guys went to Disneyland again. You guys are so lucky. I seriously can't show my kids. I'll never hear the end of it. The pictures are very cute. It looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky!!!I wish i could've gone!!:D

    ReplyDelete