Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wolverine Premiere!

Hugh Jackman riding in on a motorcycle for the Premiere
Ryan Reynolds--Wouldn't look up ever!!


Liev Schreiber--what a fun guy!


Hugh Jackman giving me a high five, while I was taking the picture. Whew!



Adam walking the red carpet with The Harkins.
Me and Aimee got the chance to go to the World Premiere of "Wolverine". Harkins Theatres won the chance to have the world premiere here in Tempe. So of course Adam tried liked crazy to get me tickets to go. We got tickets!! Adam had to work so he couldn't go with me. So I always have to drag Aimee with me. But we both had a blast. Especially after we both got to touch Hugh Jackman's hands. We were so close to the stars on the red carpet we could have given them a hug, if we were so bold. Anyway, it was a long agonizing process to wait and wait and wait to see them. But finally after a mere short 4 hours, we were able to get the front row at the red carpet and just watched and waited for all of them to come by. Then afterward we did eventually go in and watch the movie. Neither of us were to excited to actually watch the movie. But after it was all over, we kind of liked the movie too. Would we do this again? You bet!



5 comments:

  1. cool wish i could've gone..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap!!!! I am so jealous!! I LOVE HIM!!! Matt is really jealous!! Hugh is is idol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a lot of fun. Ryan showed your post to Alec. But, Alec was totally clueless. I'm glad you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey my blog went private!! Send me your email if you wanna be my friend!!

    briannamallen80@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete